[Don't Panic!] Venturing Bronze Award - Theater
john at zantek.net
Fri Dec 28 06:03:52 PST 2012
This one’s NEW, too! Talk to Robert, the VP Admin about earning one.
Feed: Crew 42
Posted on: Friday, December 21, 2012 12:07 PM
Subject: Venturing Bronze Award - Theater
<http://www.crew42.org/images/stories/Venturing/Vent_bronze_metal_arts.jpg> The adaptability of the Venturing program is one of its strongest assets. As an example, you can earn the Theater Arts and Hobbies Bronze award, do nine of the following:
1. Visit a theatrical performance.
2. Create a display of a theatrical nature and show it to others.
3. Learn about an aspect of theater, and critique the work of someone who has done something in that area. (performance, set construction, lighting, etc.).
4. Participate in technical theater for a stage production and present what you have learned with a group.
5. Tour a theatrical facility. Talk with the person who operates the facility. Watch a performance at that facility.
6. For 90 days - participate in a technical theater class and in the theatrical productions on tech crew.
7. Lead or participate in a discussion about the merits of participating in theater.
8. Visit another theatrical facility other than your own and learn how to operate technical equipment there. Share what you've learned with others.
9. Teach another student how to perform some aspect of technical theater.
10. Organize an event or an aspect of an event related to theater.
11. Organize a competition or an aspect of a competition that tests skills needed in theater. (Makeup, set design/construction, performance, etc.)
12. Using your artistic ability, volunteer in a theatrical activity.
View article... <http://www.crew42.org/component/content/article/178-venturing-bronze-award-theater>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Crew